Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ever have one of those nights?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    had a hard time getting to sleep.
    wife's stupid cat wakes me up at 3-ish... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
    gonna be a long day at work today...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same here different reasons. It was snowing and sleeting and my kid had gone to a Bright Eyes concert. I could barely sleep till she made it home safely.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Funny, for the first time in ages I sleept well, passed out on the bed with the lights on!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same here...i was asleep by 1am...which is very rare for me,,...watched "spanglish" and "the aviator" and fell out....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lately our dog's on this kick of having to go out and pee at 3:30 in the morning. [img]mad.gif[/img] It takes me a good :45 to get back to sleep - which makes it a bitch to get back up when the alarm goes off. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] That always makes me feel like I didn't sleep at all.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I have a couple of beers before bed it tends to cause me to snore more as it did last night. My wife can't stand the sound of sawing logs so I headed downstairs for the couch at about 3am. My cat came over and tucked me in.

    You know how cats do that kneading of blankets or stuffed animals? She was doing that around my blanket and purring like crazy. It was as if she were tucking me in. Then she left me for her Smacky...the ingrate! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, I think it must be your nickname. Cats like things that are... fluffy. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to have really bad insomnia when I was younger. Weed cured that, no problem!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was pounding rum most of the night last night, so I kinda passed out. I vaguely remember watching TV with one eye half-open because I was so sleepy.

    My cat woke me up at 6 AM, I fed her, then I passed out again until about noon.

    Still a little buzzed... work is going to be tons of fun tonight. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try having a 20 year old sister still celebrating the fact she's legal to drink, by coming home at 2 am AT THE EARLIEST!

    so far I've had two drunken weekends with 5 AM [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    ...I think Im gonna change the locks on the house [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •